CLASS IX (FOUNDATION)
Two Year Integrated Regular Classroom Programme for Class IX
The programme focuses on Class X Board Exam right from Class IX with special emphasis on NTSE and other scholarship exams offering long-term scholarships and also lay the foundation for JEE (Main & Advanced), NEET & AIIMS
Two Year Regular & Weekend Classroom Programme.
300 hours for science (Including ‘Tests & Discussions’)
300 hours for Maths (Including ‘Tests & Discussions’)
Class VIII passed students.
Batch Option & Timing:
Weekday & Weekend
Monday, Wednesday & Friday (04:15 PM- 06:30 PM).
Saturday (04:15 PM- 06:30 PM) & Sunday (10:00 AM- 12:30 PM)
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths & Mental Ability
CBSE & ICSE
(This programme is meant for class IX students, who wish to outperform in Class X Board and crack NTSE besides building a sound base for JEE , NEET/AIIMS and NDA etc.)
- Covers School Board & Competitive Exams syllabi
- Prepare for NTSE, NSO & Science Olympiad Exams
- Imparts competency to succeed in IIT/Medical & other Competitive Exams
- Integrated Comprehensive Study Materials covers ‘Board and Competitive Exam’ syllabi
- Early Competitive Exams Orientation turns fruitful, giving excllent results
- Subjective tests followed by regular writing practice
- Regular MCQ Tests
- Individual attention and Extra classes for doubts, discussions & back-up classes