CLASS XII (ENGINEERING)
One Year Integrated Regular Classroom Programme for Class XII JEE (Main & Advanced)
The one year integrated regular classroom programme focuses on conceptual clarity, besides strengthening the fundamentals of Physics & Chemistry, aiming to enable the students to crack JEE, BITSAT & KVPY.
One Year Regular & Weekend Classroom Programme.
3-4 days on Weekday & 2-day on Weekend batches per week.
(One day in every week will be meant for doubts, discussions & back-up classes)
150 hours for Physics (Including ‘Tests & Discussions’)
150 hours for Chemistry (Excluding ‘Tests & Discussions’)
150 hours for Maths (Excluding ‘Tests & Discussions’)
Class XI passed students.
Batch Option & Timing:
Weekday & Weekend
Monday, Wednesday & Friday (04:15 PM- 09:00 PM).
Saturday (01:00 PM- 07:30 PM) & Sunday (10:30 AM- 03:30 PM)
Physics, Chemistry & Maths
CBSE & ICSE
(This programme is meant for class XI passed students, who wish to outperform in Class XII Board as well as in JEE, BITSAT, KVPY and other Engineering Entrance Exams)
- Covers School Board & Competitive Exams syllabi
- Extensive coverage of topics meant for JEE and other entrance examinations.
- Imparts competency to succeed in IIT/Medical & other Competitive Exams
- Integrated Comprehensive Study Materials covers ‘Board and Competitive Exam’ syllabi
- ‘Special Doubt Clearing Classes’ after the completion of each topic
- Subjective tests followed by regular writing practice
- All India GURUKUL Test Series (AIGTS) based on JEE (Main & Advanced), BITSAT patterns.
- Individual attention and Extra classes for doubts, discussions & back-up classes
- We cover all the best books in our classroom programme. HC Verma, Cengage Learning, DC Pandey and NCERT Exemplar focusing on JEE.