PASS OUT (ENGINEERING)
One Year Integrated Regular Classroom Programme for Class XII Pass-out JEE (Main & Advanced)
The one year classroom programme focuses on conceptual clarity, besides strengthening the fundamentals of Physics & Chemistry, aiming to enable the students to crack JEE, BITSAT & KVPY. This programme trains students with special techniques as how to enhance the score in entrance exams.
One Year Regular Classroom Programme.
4-5 days in a week.
(One day in every week will be meant for doubts, discussions & back-up classes)
250 hours for Physics (Including ‘Tests & Discussions’)
250 hours for Chemistry (Including ‘Tests & Discussions’)
250 hours for Maths (Including ‘Tests & Discussions’)
Class XII passed students.
Batch Option & Timing:
Monday to Friday (8:30 AM- 4:00 PM)
Physics & Chemistry
CBSE & ICSE
(This programme is meant for class XII passed students, who wish to outperform in JEE, BITSAT and other Engineering Entrance Exams)
- Covers Competitive Exams syllabi
- Extensive coverage of topics meant for JEE and other entrance examinations.
- Imparts competency to succeed in IIT/Medical & other Competitive Exams
- Integrated Comprehensive Study Materials covers ‘NCERT and Competitive Exam’ syllabi
- ‘Special Doubt Clearing Classes’ after the completion of each topic
- All India GURUKUL Test Series (AIGTS) based on JEE (Main & Advanced), BITSAT patterns.
- Individual attention and Extra classes for doubts, discussions & back-up classes
- We cover all the best books in our classroom programme. HC Verma, Cengage Learning, DC Pandey and NCERT Exemplar focusing on JEE.