|Criteria||Gurukul For JEE & NEET||Other Coaching Institutes|
|1||Quality of teachers||Best JEE & NEET faculty in Gurugram. Coaching by IITians, each having coaching experience of over 5 years.||Every center has different faculty and each center has different faculty for different batches; so students might end up in a batch taught by average faculty.|
|2||Same faculty for all batches||Yes||No|
|3||Faculty change mid-session||Coaching is owned and run by the teachers. Guarantee of no teacher change.||Faculty frequently changes in mid-session.|
|4||Study Material||Latest Revised Edition||Unrevised same old material|
|5||Group size||Small group size of around 10 to 15 students in each batch draws individual attention.||Huge group size of 50 to 100 students.|
|6||Time Constraints||Next chapter starts after thoroughly testing the previous one.||Tearing hurry in finishing off the course.|
- Daily practice problems are given after each class.
- Regular tests are conducted after completion of each chapter.
- Class lecture is very important. Student should take notes diligently in the classroom.
- Student is supposed to write (not read) the lecture completely at least one time at home before coming to the next class of the same subject.
- The very revision of the lecture should happen on the same day the lecture is attended. Studies have shown after one day, people forget more than 70 percent of what was taught.
- If the student is not responsive in the class, his/her parents are immediately notified of the same.
- Regular chapterwise and topicwise online test