In order to help students preparing for various Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination we are providing free STUDY MATERIALS on this blog.
Do share with all your friends & relatives who are preparing for JEE & NEET.
Enjoy your preparation.
Physics Gurukul (Gurgaon) is a premier institute for medical and engineering exam preparation.
1. Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
DPP (Mole Concept)
2. Atomic Structure
3. States of Matter
4. Chemical Thermodynamics
5. Chemical Equilibrium
6. Ionic Equilibrium
7. Solid State
9. Redox Reactions
11. Chemical Kinetics
12. Surface Chemistry
13. Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties
14. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
15. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
17. s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
18. p-Block Elements
19. The d- and f-Block Elements
20. Co-ordination Compounds
21. Environmental Chemistry
22. Purification and Characterization of Organic Chemistry
23. Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
24. Isomerism in Organic Chemistry
26. Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
27. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
28. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acid
29. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
32. Chemistry in Everyday Life
33. Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
Nomenclature of organic compounds