Wave motion. Longitudinal and transverse waves, speed of a wave
Displacement relation for a progressive wave.
Principle of superposition of waves, reflection of waves, Standing waves in strings and organ pipes, fundamental mode and harmonics, Beats, Doppler effect in sound
- Case Study Questions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 The Solid State
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter 5 States of Matter
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter-4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter – 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in properties
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter 2 Structure of Atom