Download free printable assignments and worksheets of class 10 Science. Free PDF Download- Best collection of notes, important questions , sample papers and NCERT Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science. Below you will find the home work assignment for CBSE Class 10 Metals and Non Metals.
- Conservation of Energy and Momentum MCQs for NEETQ1. If the kinetic energy of a body increases by 0.1%, the percentage increase in its momentum will be (a) 0.05% (b) 0.1% (c) 1.0% (d) 10% Answer: (a) Q.2. Work done in raising a box depends on(a) How fast it is raised(b) The strength of the man(c) The height by which it is raised(d) … Continue reading Conservation of Energy and Momentum MCQs for NEET
- Conservation of Linear Momentum and Impulse MCQs for NEETQ.1. An explosion breaks a rock into three parts in a horizontal plane. Two of them go off at right angles to each other. The first part of mass 1 kg moves with a speed of 12 m/s and the second part of mass 2 kg moves with 8 m/s speed. If the third part … Continue reading Conservation of Linear Momentum and Impulse MCQs for NEET
- Physics MCQ for Class 12 Chapter 4 Moving Charges and MagnetismCheck out the latest MCQ Questions on CBSE Class 12 Physics Chapter 4 Moving Charges and Magnetism. These questions are extremely helpful for CBSE Board Exams. NCERT Exemplar questions are also included. These concepts are not only important for the CBSE board exam but also are crucial for the competitive exams like JEE and NEET. … Continue reading Physics MCQ for Class 12 Chapter 4 Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Physics MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 6 Electromagnetic InductionQ.1. Whenever the magnetic flux linked with an electric circuit changes, an emf is induced in the circuit. This is called(a) electromagnetic induction(b) lenz’s law(c) hysteresis loss(d) kirchhoff’s laws Answer Answer: (a) Q.2. In electromagnetic induction, the induced charge is independent of(a) change of flux(b) time.(c) resistance of the coil(d) None of these Answer Answer: … Continue reading Physics MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction
- NCERT Class 12 Physics SolutionsAll the schools have NCERT books into their curriculum and no other book is recommended. The first preference for any exam is NCERT books be it your board exams, medical entrance exams or the most prestigious UPSC exams. We have tried to provide the most suitable and relevant solution to the students which are easy … Continue reading NCERT Class 12 Physics Solutions