Download free printable assignments and worksheets of class 10 Science. Free PDF Download- Best collection of notes, important questions , sample papers and NCERT Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science. Below you will find the home work assignment for CBSE Class 10 Metals and Non Metals.
- Case Study Questions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 The Solid StateThere is Case Study Questions in class 12 Chemistry in session 2020-21. The first two questions in the board exam question paper will be based on Case Study and Assertion & Reason. The first question will have 5 MCQs out of which students will have to attempt any 4 questions. The second question will carry … Continue reading Case Study Questions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1 The Solid State
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter 5 States of MatterQ.1. The rate of diffusion of methane is twice that of X. The molecular mass of X is(a) 64.0(b) 32.0(c) 40(d) 80 Answer (a) Q.2. Which of the following is not a type of van der Waal’s forces?(a) Dipole – dipole forces(b) Dipole – induced dipole forces(c) Ion – dipole forces(d) London forces Answer (c) … Continue reading Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter 5 States of Matter
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter-4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureQ.1. In the formation of a molecule which of the following take part in chemical combination?(a) cation (b) anion(c) valence electron (d) inner shell electron Answer (c) In the formation of a molecule, only the outer shell electrons take part in chemical combination and they are known as valence electrons. Q.2. The outer orbitals of … Continue reading Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter-4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter – 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in propertiesQ.1. Periodic classification of elements is used to examine the(a) periodic trends in physical properties of elements(b) periodic trends in chemical properties of elements(c) Both (a) and (b)(d) None of the above Answer (c) Periodic classification of elements follow a logical consequence of electronic configuration of atoms which is used to examine the physical and … Continue reading Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter – 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in properties
- Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter 2 Structure of AtomQ.1. Number of protons, neutrons and electrons in the element 89X231 is(a) 89, 89, 242 (b) 89, 142, 89(c) 89, 71, 89 (d) 89, 231, 89 Answer (b) Number of p = number of e– = 89 and neutrons 231 – 89 = 142. Q.2. Atoms with same mass number but different atomic numbers are … Continue reading Chemistry MCQs for Class 11 Chapter 2 Structure of Atom