Download free printable assignments and worksheets of class 10 Science. Free PDF Download- Best collection of notes, important questions , sample papers and NCERT Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science. Below you will find the home work assignment for CBSE Class 10 Metals and Non Metals.
- Conceptual Questions Based On Current ElectricityQ.1. The standard resistance coil are made of manganin. Why?Answer: When current flows through a wire its temperature will increase. For alloys like manganin thetemperature coefficient of resistance is very small. Thus, even if the temperature of the coil increasesits resistance will remain constant. Q.2. Does the value of temperature coefficient of resistance always positive?Answer: … Continue reading Conceptual Questions Based On Current Electricity
- Conceptual Questions Based On Electric PotentialQ.1. Why earth is considered to be at zero potential?Answer: Earth has very large size. Potential of earth does not change with small charge therefore it is considered as reference level and potential taken as zero. Q.2. If electric potential V within a certain region is constant, what is the nature of electric field inside … Continue reading Conceptual Questions Based On Electric Potential
- Conceptual Questions Based On CapacitanceQ.1. Where is the knowledge of dielectric strength helpful?Answer: Dielectric strength is the maximum value of electric field that can be applied across an insulatorbefore its breakdown or the magnitude of electric field intensity across insulator at which it startsconducting. This value helps us in determining the value of maximum potential, which can be appliedacross … Continue reading Conceptual Questions Based On Capacitance
- What will happen if the plates of a charged capacitor are suddenly connected by metallic wire?If we connect the plates of a charged capacitor by metallic wire, then charge will begin to flow from higher potential to lower potential and the energy stored in the capacitor gets converted into heat energy. Therefore, the capacitor will be discharged immediately.
- Assertion Reason Questions for Biology Chapter 21 Neural Control and CoordinationDirections: In the following questions, a statement of assertion is followed by a statement of reason.Mark the correct choice as:(a) If both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.(b) If both Assertion and Reason are true but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.(c) If Assertion is true … Continue reading Assertion Reason Questions for Biology Chapter 21 Neural Control and Coordination