[PDF] Download NCERT Based Notes for Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials
Here we are providing NCERT Based Notes for Class 9 Maths. These notes are prepared for CBSE Class 9 Studying Students. Students are suggested to read the notes thoroughly to understand the chapter well. In this article, we are covering NECRT Based Notes for Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials.
Notes for class 9 maths based on NCERT textbooks are a great resource for students as they provide a clear and concise summary of the important topics covered in the textbook. Here are some key points to keep in mind when creating notes for class 9 maths based on NCERT:
- Read the textbook carefully: Before you start taking notes, make sure you have read the NCERT textbook thoroughly. This will give you a clear understanding of the concepts and help you identify the important topics that need to be covered in your notes.
- Use simple language: When creating notes, use simple language and avoid complex jargon. This will make it easier for you to understand and remember the concepts.
- Follow the format of the textbook: NCERT textbooks follow a specific format and structure for presenting information. Try to follow the same format when creating your notes, as it will make it easier for you to revise and recall the information.
- Use diagrams and illustrations: Mathematics involves a lot of visual concepts and diagrams. Use diagrams and illustrations in your notes to help you understand and remember the concepts.
- Summarize the key points: When creating notes, focus on summarizing the key points of each topic. This will help you revise quickly and efficiently before exams.
- Practice with examples: NCERT textbooks contain a lot of examples and exercises. Make sure you practice with these examples and exercises while creating your notes. This will help you understand the concepts better and improve your problem-solving skills.
- Revise regularly: Once you have created your notes, make sure you revise them regularly. This will help you remember the concepts and formulas better and prepare well for exams.
In conclusion, notes for class 9 maths based on NCERT textbooks are an important resource for students. By following these tips, you can create effective notes that will help you understand, remember, and revise the important concepts and formulas of class 9 maths.
Description of Chapters Covered in CBSE Class 9 Maths
CBSE Class 9 Maths syllabus is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in mathematics, which is essential for higher studies. Here are the chapters covered in CBSE Class 9 Maths along with a short description:
- Number Systems: This chapter introduces students to the concept of real numbers, their properties and uses. Students will learn about the irrational numbers, rational numbers, and the laws of exponents.
- Polynomials: This chapter explains the definition of polynomials, its degrees, zeros and factors, and its addition, subtraction, and multiplication. It also includes the Factor theorem, Remainder theorem, and algebraic identities.
- Coordinate Geometry: This chapter deals with the concepts of cartesian plane, plotting points, distance formula, section formula, and midpoint formula. Students will also learn about the slope of a line and how to find the equation of a line.
- Linear Equations in Two Variables: This chapter covers the concept of linear equations in two variables, their graphs, and the methods to solve them. It also includes problems related to the application of linear equations.
- Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry: This chapter introduces the students to the basic concepts of Euclidean geometry. It includes the definitions of point, line, plane, axioms, and theorems.
- Lines and Angles: This chapter covers the various types of angles and their properties. It also includes the concept of parallel lines and the transversal, and their properties and applications.
- Triangles: This chapter deals with the concepts of congruence and similarity of triangles, the properties of the angles and sides of a triangle, and the Pythagoras theorem.
- Quadrilaterals: This chapter explains the various types of quadrilaterals and their properties. It includes the properties of parallelograms, rectangles, squares, rhombuses, and trapeziums.
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles: This chapter covers the concepts of area and its units, and the formulae to find the area of a parallelogram and a triangle.
- Circles: This chapter introduces the students to the concept of circles, their definitions, and properties. It includes the concepts of chords, arcs, tangents, and theorems related to circles.
- Constructions: This chapter deals with the concepts of basic constructions like perpendicular bisector of a line segment, angle bisector, constructing angles of given measure, constructing triangles with given sides and angles, and circle constructions.
- Heron’s Formula: This chapter covers the Heron’s formula for finding the area of a triangle when the three sides are given.
- Surface Areas and Volumes: This chapter covers the concepts of surface areas and volumes of different types of solids like cubes, cuboids, cylinders, cones, and spheres.
- Statistics: This chapter deals with the concept of data and its types. It includes the measures of central tendency and dispersion.
- Probability: This chapter introduces the concept of probability and its basic rules, like the addition rule and multiplication rule.
In conclusion, CBSE Class 9 Maths covers a wide range of topics, from number systems to probability. Students need to understand each chapter thoroughly to build a strong foundation in mathematics.
How to Make Effective Notes for CBSE Class 9 Maths
Making effective notes is an important aspect of studying and can greatly help in revising and retaining important information. Here are some of the most important points to keep in mind while making notes for class 9 maths:
- Be organized: Ensure that your notes are well-organized and structured. Use headings, bullet points, and diagrams to make your notes more readable and easier to understand.
- Focus on key concepts: While making notes, focus on the key concepts and formulas. Avoid copying everything from the textbook or lecture and instead, summarize the information in your own words.
- Keep it simple: Use simple language and avoid complex jargon. Your notes should be easy to understand and should not confuse you later on.
- Use visuals: Mathematics involves a lot of visual concepts and diagrams. Use diagrams, graphs, and illustrations in your notes to help you remember important formulas and concepts.
- Use abbreviations and symbols: Use abbreviations and symbols to make your notes shorter and easier to read. However, make sure that you use standard abbreviations and symbols that are commonly used in mathematics.
- Include examples: Including examples in your notes can help you understand how to apply the formulas and concepts you are learning. Make sure to include enough examples to help you fully grasp the concepts.
- Review regularly: Review your notes regularly to reinforce your understanding of the concepts and formulas. This will help you to retain the information better and to prepare for exams.
In conclusion, making effective notes is an important part of studying and can greatly help in retaining and revising important information. By following these tips, you can create effective notes that will help you understand, remember, and revise the important concepts and formulas of class 9 maths.