[PDF] Download Study Materials for ICSE Class 9 Maths Compound Interest
Here we are providing study materials for ICSE Class 9 Maths. In this article, we are covering ICSE Class 9 Maths Chapter Compound Interest.
Topics Covered in ICSE Class 9 Maths
- Pure Arithmetic
- Commercial Mathematics
|ICSE Class 9 Maths Syllabus|
|Sl. No.||Chapter Name||Subtopics|
|1.||Pure Arithmetic||Rational & Irrational numbers|
|2.||Commercial Mathematics||Compound Interest|
|3.||Algebra||Expansions, Factorisation, Simultaneous Linear Equations in two variables. (With numerical coefficients only) Indices/ Exponents|
|4.||Geometry||Triangles, Pythagoras Theorem, Rectilinear Figures, Circle|
|5.||Statistics||Introduction, collection of data, presentation of data, Graphical representation of data, Mean, Median of ungrouped data.|
|6.||Mensuration||Area and perimeter of a triangle, Area and circumference of circle. Surface area and volume of Cube and Cuboids.|
|7.||Trigonometry||Trigonometric Ratios, Simple 2-D problems involving one right-angled triangle, Concept of trigonometric ratios of complementary angles and their direct application.|
|8.||Co-ordinate Geometry||Cartesian System, plotting of points in the plane for given coordinates, solving simultaneous linear equations in 2 variables graphically and finding the distance between two points using distance formula.|
Best ways to make study notes for ICSE Class 9 Maths
Here are some tips for making study notes for ICSE Class 9 Mathematics:
- Understand the concepts: Make sure you understand the concepts thoroughly before making your study notes. Go through the textbook and your class notes, and make sure you understand the definitions, formulas, and theorems.
- Organize your notes: Organize your notes in a logical order. Group related concepts and formulas together and use headings and subheadings to make your notes easy to read and navigate.
- Use diagrams and illustrations: Use diagrams and illustrations to help you understand the concepts better. Draw diagrams for geometry problems and use graphs and charts for statistics problems.
- Include examples and practice problems: Include examples and practice problems in your notes. These will help you apply the concepts you have learned and reinforce your understanding of the material.
- Highlight key points: Highlight key points, formulas, and theorems in your notes. This will make it easier for you to review the material later.
- Use different colors and formats: Use different colors and formats to make your notes visually appealing and easy to read. Use bullet points, underlining, and bold text to emphasize important information.
- Review your notes regularly: Review your notes regularly to reinforce your understanding of the material. Make sure you understand each concept before moving on to the next one.
Remember, the key to making effective study notes is to understand the material thoroughly and organize your notes in a way that makes sense to you. With consistent review and practice, you can master ICSE Class 9 Mathematics.
Features of Our Study Materials for ICSE Class 9 Maths
- Comprehensive Coverage: Our study materials cover all the topics prescribed in the ICSE Class 9 Maths syllabus in a comprehensive manner.
- Clarity and Simplicity: The study materials are written in a clear and simple language, with explanations and examples that are easy to understand.
- Structured and Organized: The study materials are well-structured and organized, with chapters and sections that follow a logical progression.
- Practice Exercises and Worksheets: Our study materials include plenty of practice exercises and worksheets that allow students to apply the concepts they have learned and test their understanding.
- Relevant Illustrations and Diagrams: The study materials include relevant illustrations and diagrams that help students visualize and understand complex concepts.