CBSE Study Notes for Class 9 Science are provided for the students to help them in their preparation.
Study Notes for CBSE Class 9 Science
Class 9 Science study notes are given here. Students can click on the links of the particular chapter for which they are finding the notes.
- Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4 Structure of the Atom
- Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6 Tissues
- Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 Motion
- Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10 Gravitation
- Chapter 11 Work, Power And Energy
- Chapter 12 Sound
- Chapter 13 Why Do we Fall Ill
- Chapter 14 Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources
The students who are in class 9th can check these notes for better understanding of Science.
Study Tips For CBSE Class 9 Science Exam:
(1) Make a proper schedule and plan to study.
(2) Focus on the concepts and concentrate on weak areas.
(3) Give dedicated time to each of the concepts.
(4) Practice as much as you can to score well in exams.
(5) Solve NCERT & NCERT Exemplar Books for better understanding.